Vision at Brook Academy
The vision at Brook is underpin by Learn@ 3 pillars:
A powerful voice to represent all LEARNers and parents and/or carers
Expertise across the spectrum of SEND
Increased opportunities for personal development for LEARNers, staff and partners
We aim that all young people will:
- Have the opportunity to achieve qualifications that reflect their potential.
- To ensure ALL young people's voice is heard, and they have the correct support to ensure their voice is heard.
- Develop a love for learning and want to engage with their learning.
- Have opportunities to have work experience and to contribute to the community (school and/or the local).
- Learn to take responsibility for their own learning and be successful in further education, training or employment.
- To lead Brook Academy with a respect for their environment, those around them and themselves.
- For all young people to be active members of their community and positively contribute to both the school and local community.
Brook Academy is part of a specialist Multi Academy Trust that launched in September 2017. We continue to work Bristol, Wiltshire, Gloucester, South Gloucester and Somerset Local Authorities as well as and the other schools within Learn@MAT to secure a longer-term, sustainable future for specialist provision that meets the needs of children and young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health in the South West of England.